Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas List

Dear Grandma,

Thank you so much for the sweater you gave me for Christmas. It is really warm. That being said, I noticed that you have neglected, once again, to utilize the Christmas list I sent you. I made sure to send it to you early this year, so you would have it in time for Christmas. I make these lists for a reason, to give you gift ideas that I actually want, so when I spend time making it, I would appreciate you using it. Now, I know it's the thought that counts, but it is very important when picking out gifts, that you put some thought into them. One other thing, I noticed you did not include a gift receipt for the afore mentioned sweater. I'm sure this was just a simple oversight on your part in the haste of wrapping and sending. If you could just send that along, that would be great. I just want to make sure that you actually bought this, and didn't pirate it from somewhere. I don't want to be in possession of any illegal sweaters. Thanks!

Love,
Scott Doebler

No comments: