Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cameron's Creations


I drew this several years ago, but I still think it's pretty cool. It was a running shoe with some weird nettings rubber/design thing on it. I expanded it to be a web to which it is attached.
Sorry about the bad scan.

Also, I have added two score to the place on the internet where you can hear music. One, HERE, is an arrangement of a hymn at school for people at my church who play Flute, Violin, and Viola to play with me on piano. I think it came out pretty well. The other tune was an experiment in a musical mode called "Phrygian mode." the mode itself is weird, so I chose a peculiar combination of instruments and occasionally awkward time signatures. "Phrygerator" is HERE.

Again, the audio quality for the web-based player is low, so if you really want an MP3 with better sound, e-mail me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is sweet, cam! was it for mrs. nickel? i drew a sweet shoe for her in middle school aha

Cameron Hilker said...

actually, no. It was for Mrs. Norwich 2 years ago (I think) in Drawing 1. I loved that class, it was great.