Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Boys Vs. Girls

I'm never going to understand girls. Ever. I can't. I literally do not have the brain compacity to do so because I am a boy. You see, girls are inherantly complex. They are complex creatures. When they say they are "fine," half the time they aren't fine. But when boys say we are fine, we really are fine...because boys are simple. We say what we mean; we don't need that many things. And that is the fundimental difference between boys and girls. Simple things can't understand complex things, and complex things can't understand simple things. It's just not possible. So we need to cut each other some slack when boys and girls don't see eye to eye. We're looking at the same things....our reactions are similar, but not the same.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

girls are never fine when they say that they are. they just don't want to bother you. or they want to be persued.

Stephen Nardi said...

That's so true. I couldn't agree with ya more.