Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Prank

Let's say you borrow a screwdriver from someone. You hold onto this screwdriver until they say, "Hey, Scott, when are you going to give me that screwdriver back?" Then you say something like "Oooo...riiiiight...uhh...it's kind of a long story, but I'll get it as soon as I can." And then you just walk away. The other person will be very confused at this. They will wonder what happened to their screwdriver. When they see you and ask you for more information, you just say, "it's a long story." Then one day give it back, but first, make it smell bad. And I mean bad. REALLY BAD. Just AWFUL. When you give it back say, "Alright, there you go. I got it back. Just don't smell it." And then walk away. You know they'll smell it. They won't know what happened to the screwdriver, but they'll be very concerned and confused. They might throw it away. Owned!

No comments: