Thursday, November 6, 2008

Election Facebook Statuses

I found it hilarious about how worked up everyone was last night. It was a historic night, and, depending on who you wanted to win, it was either great or a major bummer. But I was surprised by the election fervor I saw when I went on facebook:





CLICK TO ENLARGE

I'm not saying you have you like Obama, but I do think people should respect the will of the people and quit whining. Elections are what democracy is all about. Sometimes people in a democracy need to compromise, and other times people need to admit defeat altogether. That's how it works. And you know what is so great about America? If Obama sucks it up in the White House, we can elect a new leader in just four years! So everyone just relax. But I'm pretty sure things can't get any worse, than they are right now.

No comments: