Thursday, November 6, 2008

An Apology

So, I don't know if you remember me, but I used to post on this blog a lot. The idea for this blog has been, and always will be Cam and me putting up whatever we feel like. And this includes putting up nothing at all. That is what I have done for quite some time, and I hope you can forgive me. I'm sorry I haven't posted for so long, and I am going to start posting again.

That being said, I have proved once and for all that I am the greatest procrastinator in history! I know you're thinking to yourself, "Well, Scott, there's no way you are a better procrastinator than I! How long did you put off posting?" Seventy-nine days, buddy. Count them. I just never felt like it, so I just didn't. If you have ever come close to procrastinating for seventy-nine days, I recommend you tell me about it in the comments section.

No comments: