Sunday, October 26, 2008

Musicals

For over a half-hour last night, Mike and I sang everything we said to one another, as though we were in an opera or musical. It was amazing. If you need some laughs, and don't care if strangers stare at you, go sing. Sing everything. It doesn't matter if you can't sing (like me), just do it, and you'll have fun. Have conversations with people in song. Sing about ANYTHING that is going on. I promise you will have fun.

Unfortunately we didn't have a video camera, or I would have shared with you some of our classics such as: "This is the First Time I've Worn Jeans Since 8th Grade," "Is it OK if We're Late to this Party?" "Why Did You Carry This Tree Around?" and finally, "It is Hard to Sing at this Fast Waltz Tempo"

1 comment:

Samuel Bradshaw said...

Oh the lengths a college student will go to distract himself from his studies! :) Sing louder next time, I missed the concert...